The FloSpine Canaveral Pedicle System is intended for posterior, non-cervical pedicle fixation as an adjunct to fusion in skeletally mature patients using autograft and/or allograft for the following indications: degenerative disc disease (DDD) (defined as back pain of discogenic origin with degeneration of the disc confirmed by history and radiographic studies); spondylolisthesis; trauma (i.e., fracture or dislocation); spinal stenosis; curvatures (i.e., scoliosis, kyphosis, and/or lordosis); tumor; pseudoarthrosis; and failed previous fusion.
When used for fixation to the ilium, the offset connectors of the Canaveral Pedicle Screw System must be used in conjunction with pedicle screws placed at the 51 or 52 spinal levels. When used for posterior non-cervical pedicle screw fixation in pediatric patients, the Canaveral Pedicle Screw System implants are indicated as an adjunct to fusion to treat adolescent idiopathic scoliosis. The Canaveral Pedicle Screw System for pediatric use is intended to be used with autograft and/or allograft. Pediatric pedicle screw fixation is limited to the posterior approach.
- Strong headbody easily manages loads in excess of the most demanding kyphotic and scoliotic curves
- Multiple options for curve correction and derotation combined with cortical/canncelous thread form, offers confidence in construct integrity
- Reverse buttress set screw with direct rod gripping eliminates cross threading and supplies enhanced grip strength
- CoCr rods in 5.5mm and 6.0mm provides confidence in correction stabilization
- Low profile headbody
- 5.5mm and 6.0mm diameter rods, Ti. and CoCr, straight and prelordosed
- Friction-style headbody
- Pre-assembled and modular options
- Easystart™ anti-cross-threading set screw facilitates introduction
- Self-tapping, duel lead, optimized threadform for fast delivery and superior pull out resistance
- 60˚ full conical motion provides exceptional anatomic adjustability
- Comprehensive screw offering 4.5mm – 10.5mm
Degenerative Lower Back Screw Assembly
- Implant options and materials to address complex pathologies
- Standard poly, reduction poly, Mono, Mono reduction, Uniplanar, Closed, and Hook varieties.
The Canaveral Deformity System is designed to treat advanced complex deformity conditions while offering superior adaptability to meet tomorrow’s surgical demands.
RAISING THE STANDARD FOR IMPLANT VARIETY AND INSTRUMENT VERSATILITY
- Elite locking screw drivers
- Screw inserter and headbody delivery instruments for in-situ assembly
- Matched color coded taps to screw diameters for fast screw prep
- Multiple handle options to meet a variety of surgeon preferences
- Chrome coated instruments extend instrument life and quality
- Sterilization cases follow surgical procedure